Saturday, February 7, 2009

Unofficially Engaged!

What does that mean?


Well, Bill wanted to be all romantic and propose officially on Valentine's Day BUT, he also wanted me to try the ring on to make sure he didn't need to get it resized. And once I tried it on I told him I didn't want to give it back! But he made me.

Alas, I am a very persuasive woman and I talked him into giving it to me. Yay! He said he'll need it back for Valentine's Day to propose OFFICIALLY the way he originally intended. But in the meantime, I am unofficially engaged!!

Here's the best pic I could get with my camera. He did good!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Okay miss...engaged...I didn't even know about him. Yay for you I am so happy I want to know more about him. Love you so much miss you more. We need to do lunch again soon!
    Andrea Seibolt

    ReplyDelete