Monday, March 30, 2009

Mondays with Maylyn.


I thought this was adorable. Maylyn lined up all of her favorite stuffed animals. (and one of her sister's) Then she covered them up with her comforter. So cute! Want to know the names of her animals? (I'm telling you whether you want to or not)


First is her tiger and she calls her Lion. (lol don't ask) The black bear is actually Kaeleigh's which is named: Pink Purple Gold Watermelon Pineapple Sugar Rootbeer Pizza, but for short she just calls him Chocolate. LOL The white bear Maylyn picked out when we were at Sea World and she named it Shiver. The little white thing next to it is a mouse from the San Diego Zoo that she named Ratatouille and finally the giraffe next to her is named Raffie. She stole him from my sister. :)


Lately, Maylyn's been "styling" her own hair. I use the term "styling" loosely. She'll put a bunch of clips in it and ask me how beautiful it is!

Such a cutie!

Gotta love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment