Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's hot.

So...our AC broke.
Just in time for these 90 degree days we've been having.
Awesome.
 The Husband bought a mini evaporative cooler until we can get someone out to replace it.
Apparently I get pretty cranky when I'm hot.  :)

Maylyn was keeping cool in front of our high powered fan.
Jake was trying to keep cool also.
The Husband also bought a $3 sprinkler which the girls ran around in yesterday.
I didn't get any pictures of them because I was trying to avoid getting soaked.
But I did get some pictures from the safety of the house of Jake enjoying the hose.
He loved it!  Silly dog.

In other news, my CT scan results showed two lesions on my liver, a kidney stone in my left kidney, as well as cysts on my left kidney.
(What else could it be?  It's kidney stooones.) 
I'm falling apart people! 
I was sent for an MRI of my liver on Thursday and hopefully we'll have the results back soon.

Let's all pray for a storm to blow through and cool everything down until our new AC is in!

No comments:

Post a Comment