Saturday, April 10, 2010

Zoo.

Yesterday I baby-sat for a friend. 
 Knowing that two rambunctious kids stuck at my house all day would test my sanity, we headed to the Phx Zoo.  We got there at 8:30am and it turned out to be the perfect time.  Zoo members get in early so there were hardly any people there.  And because it was breakfast time at the zoo, the animals were out in full force!  Here's a few pics:
Giraffes.
Prairie dogs.
Some bird.  I couldn't find the name plate for the life of me!
A roadrunner.
Coyote.
Pronghorn.
Mexican wolf. (I have never seen these before!  They're always hiding!)
Condor.
Coati.
The kids pet some sting rays.
"They feel soft and squishy." -Maylyn
Kimodo dragon.
Elephants.  Love this new viewing area they opened up.
Flamingos.
I was most excited about this.  Baby ducks!
If you don't find this adorable, we can't be friends.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment