Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sigh.

Remember when I said that Kaeleigh had taken her hair clips out and fixed them herself on picture day?
Well we got the pictures back...
 Apparently they did take Maylyn's class pictures after recess.
It doesn't even look like I brushed their hair before sending them to school!
Now, I'm torn.
Do I have them do retakes or just stick with what I've got?
I think I need to find out what time of day the retakes are done because I could just end up with more messy-haired pictures!
*Sigh*

4 comments:

  1. no way. i love them. you made them match, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say keep them too! They are both adorable and these show them as they really are at this age. Worry about perfect for senior photos (which sadly will come soon enough).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them too. Kaeleigh's looks good and Maylyn's I think captures who she is! :)

    ReplyDelete