Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 1.

Since we're not going anywhere for Spring Break this year, I've got a plan for every day this week.
For our first day of spring break we set up the jumpy castle.
My friend Jill stopped by with her kiddos and the kids had a blast!  They love having friends over, and I do too! 
The husband left all of us girls (and Jill's baby Josh) to visit while he made a trip to Lowe's.
He came back with all kinds of fun stuff so the kids and the husband did some planting.  We'll see how it goes.  I have a black thumb and kill all plants.  It's pretty bad.
Check back tomorrow to see where our Spring Break takes us!
Oh, and here's a picture of Maylyn from yesterday when I let her pick out her own clothes...

Hee hee hee.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us come over! I am looking forward to next weekend!

    ReplyDelete