Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 6 and 7.

Day 6 took us to Peter Piper Pizza again.
This time for a playdate with four of the kids in Maylyn's Pre-K class.
I, of course, forgot my camera.
Kaeleigh was pretty excited that she got a pair of vampire teeth as well.
(Don't you love their shirts?  $3 at Walmart!)
So I don't know if it was going to PPP two days in a row or what but I had a raging headache so the husband took the girls to the park to ride bikes while I stayed home and took a nap.
Hooray for the husband!
Here's some pics that he took per my instructions.  :)
First day wearing shorts around here and there are a LOT of white legs.
Today (Day 7) our plans were cancelled. 
I was planning another zoo trip with a friend but her entire family came down with a nasty stomach flu and she thought it best not to share with us.  Thank you Christene! 
 People who keep their sick kids home, now there's an idea!
So we're having a relaxing day at home and planning a relaxing weekend before it's back to school.
This week went by way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment