Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wish List Wednesday.



I. Love. Shoes.
High heels to be specific.
So much that the husband cut me off.  I don't have enough occasions to wear all of the heels that I have. 
Cleaning in heels?  I may have to try that.
But when Victoria's Secret sent me their catalog (darn you VS!) I was immediately hooked on these.
I have to have them!!  Good thing my birthday is coming up...
Anyone else have mom brain?
For the life of me, I can't remember how long certain things have been in my fridge.
And I am a fanatic about expiration dates.
Milk expires tomorrow?  Don't count on me drinking it.  I'm a little neurotic, but whatev.
So, I saw that The Container Store had these Day Counters to track how long things have been in the fridge.
So awesome!  I totally need one.
What's on your wish list?

1 comment: