Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Yum.

Yesterday I made this cake:
Holy deliciousness batman!
Here's the recipe.  You should try it, it's so good!

1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
1 pkg (3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding
1 cup thawed Cool Whip (I used closer to 2 cups)
1 pkg (10 oz) round angel food cake--I bought a Betty Crocker Angel Food cake mix but you could easily use one pre-made from the store.
mixed fresh berries to garnish (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries...whatever you like)

Mix pineapple and dry pudding mix together.  Stir in Cool Whip.
Cut angel food cake into 3 layers.  Stack on a plate, spreading the pineapple-pudding-cool whip filling between the layers and on top of the cake.  Top with berries.

So simple, absolutely delicious!  Kinda reminds me of this cake I made last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment