Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Where did October go?

I'm pretty sure I slept through most of October.
This pregnancy has been completely different from my other two.
The supplement the doctor put me on made me really sleepy and nauseous and dizzy.
Like pregnancy doesn't already do those things to you.

Because of the hemorrhage I got to have a second ultrasound and it was so cool to see how much bigger the baby got in just a month!  The measurements were closer to my original due date so they changed the date to May 25th.
The best part of these ultrasounds is seeing and hearing the baby's heart beat.
Love it!
Even though I had officially resigned at work, I came and walked in the Halloween parade at the school.  I had been working on our costumes with my friends for months so I didn't want to miss out on the final product.
 We totally rocked our Cars costumes.  They took such a long time to make but it was worth it.  The kids loved them.
Kaeleigh and Maylyn picked cheerleader costumes this year.
They got way too much candy as usual. 
I'm a little OCD and had to separate them by the different kinds.
 I gave some away and threw some and yet we still have a few pieces!
We also celebrated my parent's 30th anniversary.
I ordered a cake from a local bakery and it turned out so nice.

We surprised my mom with a hot air balloon ride for her present...a present that she'll have to enjoy by herself because no one else will go up with her.  The kids wanted to go but I vetoed that one.  :)  We'll be on the ground cheering her on and taking pictures when she goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment