Saturday, May 5, 2012

37 Weeks.

Did I post at all in April?  Oops!  And here I thought I was getting caught up on the blog.  I figured I better post another pregnancy picture because baby boy will be here in 3 weeks and I  just don't see myself keeping up on the blog once he gets here.  
Here I am at 37 weeks.  
I'm kicking myself for not blogging more during this pregnancy.
I didn't have a blog with my previous pregnancies and don't remember a whole lot from either of them.  With Kaeleigh I gained 54lbs and was put on bed rest before she was born because my blood pressure really high.  With Maylyn I gained 32lbs and sadly don't remember a whole lot more other than that.  I started out this pregnancy heavier than the others so I had a window of 12-18lbs that I could gain and stay in a healthy zone.  At my 37 week appointment on Wednesday I had only gained 11lbs!  Yay!
I'm a little surprised because I've had some really unhealthy cravings. 
(Sausage biscuits from McDonald's and chocolate cake)
Along with some healthy ones.
(Salads and strawberries.)
But we're rolling right along.  My blood pressure has been good.  I passed my glucose test.  No swollen feet or ankles...yet.  (knock on wood.)
Just counting down the days until our little boy gets here.
We're waiting on some vinyl letters for the nursery and then it will be done and I can post pictures of the final product.
May is going to be a busy month!

No comments:

Post a Comment