Friday, July 6, 2012

Maylyn's Birthday.

Remember this post when I said that the baby could come anytime after May 19th but not before?  Ha ha!  That worked out well.  Maylyn turned 7 the day after her baby brother was born.  I didn't plan that very well at all.  My being in the hospital kind of screwed up Maylyn's birthday plans but luckily my parents took her to do the things I had planned.
First my mom took her to jump around at Bounce U.  Kaeleigh couldn't go because unfortunately she woke up on Saturday with croup.  She did get to go with Maylyn to get a pedicure.  I found this nail place near my house that has child salon chairs and offers pedicure for kids!  They loved their beautiful nails.  My mom told me that there was another lady there getting her nails done who had the same birthday and the employees sang to both she and Maylyn.  My brother brought Maylyn to the hospital to see me so I could wish her a happy birthday.  She got to hold Ryan again.  
 Uncle Jim held Ryan too.
 Then my brother took her back to my parent's house and along with my family and The Husband they celebrated Maylyn's birthday with cake and presents.
Maylyn loved her cake...I on the other hand was not at all impressed.  It looks nothing like the picture on the website of the girl I ordered it from.  Maylyn was happy though and I wasn't about to rain on her parade.


She was really excited opening her presents.  Hopefully she's just as excited next year when she has to share a birthday weekend with her baby brother.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment