Saturday, August 18, 2012

Birthday and the Chunk.

Gotta wrap up July before I forget!
We went out to breakfast for my mom's birthday near the end of July.
Ryan was such a good baby.  He just loves his grandma.
 And his auntie and uncle.
 One of my favorite things is watching The Husband carry Ryan around in his carrier.  They take their little "walks" around the house and the backyard.  The father/son time just melts my heart.
 Daddy introduced Ryan to the monkey he bought him.

He's looking at me like, "what the...?"
The little man loves bath time now.  He used to scream bloody murder when he was brand new. Please excuse my disaster of a bathroom counter.  It's the warmest place in the house to bathe the chunk.
 A friend of mine gave me a ton of baby boy clothes before Ryan was born and I'm so excited that he's finally fitting into some of my favorite outfits.
These camo jammies just kill me.
Even the camouflage can't hide the chunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment