Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Adventures in June.

I turned 32! Getting older doesn’t bother me but I’m starting to get annoyed by all of the gray hairs I have now.  I haven’t dyed my hair in over ten years so I’m thinking it’s about time.  
The girls had a fun week in the middle of June.  Their bio dad came into town.  It had been a couple years since his last visit.  He spoiled them like crazy and took them all over town.   I was afraid the visit would be uncomfortable since he and I don’t really get along but we were surprisingly mature and didn’t fight with each other! Woo!









We took trips to several nearby nurseries to look for trees and get an idea of what we wanted for the new landscaping.  The nursery that we ended up buying our trees from has goats that you can feed.  It turns out that Ryan really doesn’t like animals up close but he’ll wave hi like crazy from a distance.  He did like to feed the fish in the pond.  I think they were far enough away.







No comments:

Post a Comment