Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Swim lessons.

Maylyn had her first swim lesson of the summer today!
She's taking lessons through the City of Mesa at Rhodes Pool.
Kaeleigh couldn't be in this session because she has summer school starting next week so she sat with me while we watched her sister learn to swim.

Here's Maylyn learning about blowing bubbles.
And floating on her back.
Waiting for her turn to go in.

That's her head coming up out of the water.
She had gone down to grab a dive ring.
That little girl next to her was really annoying.  She tried to make a break for it, straight to the deep end.  Luckily, someone stopped her.
She kept waving at Kaeleigh and I.  It was really cute.
I'm so happy that she did so well on her first day.
Two years ago on her first day of lessons she screamed bloody murder for me when they put her in the deep end so I was a little apprehensive today but all went well.
I was worried for nothing.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this post gets my stomach all knotted up. I took so many swimming lessons when I was younger and I never quite got the hang of it! Good to see everyone is having an enjoyable time :)

    ~Lamb

    ReplyDelete