Saturday, December 21, 2013

Snow Day.

Holy crap, I’m caught up on my blog and with just 10 days to spare before the New Year!  Yesterday was the last day of school for the kids before their Winter Break started and it snowed all.day.long.  This was the most snow we’ve seen since we got to Washington.  Today we bundled up the kids and let them go outside and play.  Kaeleigh and Maylyn joined the rest of the kids on our block and did some sledding down the hill behind our mailbox.  Ryan just wanted to walk up and down the street.    


Our neighbor’s dog loves the snow and little kids and she and Ryan greeted each other happily.





Whoever does the plowing didn’t get around to plowing our street but that was okay with me because I’m afraid to drive in the snow.  What can I say?  I’m an Arizona girl.  The worst things we drive through are haboobs and the occasional pouring rain.  I have no idea what to do on a snowy road.  I think I’ll just stay inside and hibernate until March.




No comments:

Post a Comment