Sunday, July 13, 2014

First Winter.

 We made it through our first winter.  Whew!  The kids loved the snow. I didn't like it so much.


 I'm a winter rookie.  I stepped off the curb into what I thought was a pile of snow but turned out to be ice covered snow and I sprained my MCL.  Not the best injury to have in a house full of stairs.  It took forever to heal.  

 Shoveling snow is quite the cardio workout!  I've asked the Husband for a snow blower before next winter.  Trying to clear our new driveway sucks so much.  Our neighbors took pity on me one day and did the shoveling for me!  And then it snowed again.  :)



I think the only thing worse than shoveling snow is driving on the icy, snowy roads.  I had to drive the day we tried to move and it was snowing all day.  It was the most terrifying experience, and I've been robbed at gunpoint! I plan on staying off the roads next winter.  Maybe just hunkering down and hibernating.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment