Thursday, April 22, 2010

Playdate.

Today we had a playdate with some old friends of mine.
I've known Brian, and his sister Perianne, since elementary school. 
He's in the Navy and lives out of state now so it's been 9 years since I've seen him!
He and his wife are in town visiting family so we met up at McDonalds so the kids could play and the adults could catch up.
Here's Maylyn with her four new friends.  (Kaeleigh was at school.)
Group shot number one. Brian, his sister Perianne, and their kids.  Plus Maylyn and I.
And then Perianne switched places with Brian's wife Jess for group pic number two.
Maylyn was hiding behind me.  :)
We spend 3 hours at McD's.  
The kids were exhausted but it was great being able to catch up with old friends!

1 comment:

  1. ha I like the oldest girls facial expression in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete