Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine.

Last year on Valentine's day the husband and I became officially engaged.
As opposed to "unofficially engaged".
This year kinda stinks because he has to work.  And Kaeleigh has an ear infection.  But little did I know he had some tricks up his sleeve.
Yesterday when he got home from work he asked the girls and I to come outside into the garage because there was a "surprise."
Waiting on my car were balloons, stuffed animals, and a single rose for the girls.  Plus a dozen roses for me and the necklace that I had mentioned that I liked.
A couple of happy girls!
(Hooray for looking nappy after cleaning all day!)
I saw a necklace like this on Lauren's blog and she was kind enough to share where she'd gotten it.
The husband added that heart charm to mine. Check out Lisa Leonard Designs to get one too!
Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours. 
I leave you with a couple of cute little girls.  :)

1 comment: